Early morning fire burns Banky W’s house

Banky W
Banky W

The home of Popular RnB singer, Banky W located along Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos on Tuesday morning, reportedly caught fire.

The singer’s awards and property worth millions of naira were said to have been destroyed by the fire.

According to Punch, the fire was caused by a faulty air conditioner.

It was gathered that the fire started around 6am.

A neighbour, whose identity was not disclosed, said: “The fire started around 6am and all of us came out to assist Banky in putting out the fire.

Read This:  Tanker fire kills 3, destroys many vehicles on Lagos-Ibadan expressway

“However, Fire service officials arrived around 7.30.

“So many items were destroyed including Banky’s awards

“But officials of the fire service arrived over an hour late.”

DAILY POST could not confirm the report as efforts to reach the singer proved abortive.

Source: DailyPost

Share this story

Post your comments below